Boothbay Harbor Lunchtime Culinary Walking Tour
- All Ages
This scenic walk introduces a mix of some of the areas oldest and newest establishments while showcasing the culinary creativity that is alive and well in Boothbay Harbor!
Join our friendly, local tour guides and be introduced to locally-owned businesses to explore and taste their delectable, native-to-Maine foods. Enjoy a lively walk to a rotating selection of restaurants, bakeries, and gourmet shops while you taste your way through town!
You’ll learn about the history of Boothbay and it’s harbor, the lobstering and fishing industries so alive and well, the award-wining aquaculture and sustainable practices, and the culinary events to join throughout the season all on a beautiful, leisurely walk along the harbor.
This walking tour is less than 1 mile on fairly flat services. Bring your appetite for knowledge and brunch as we guarantee to fill your mind and your stomach. This is a great way to jump start your visit to Boothbay as we will recommend all sorts of activities and dining to enjoy. The following, or something real close to this will be enjoyed in route and we promise you will be full!
– Creative, local fruit smoothies
– Delicious, fresh Maine crabcakes
– Pours of small batch, craft beers brewed near the famous footbridge
– “Best of Boothbay” lobster corn chowders (alternatives available)
– Needhams, a native Maine “sacred & peculiar” treat for dessert, if you can find the room, or take it home with you.
Changes to the itinerary may vary, but there is always a nice selection to be enjoyed.
- What’s Included: All food and beverage tastings and tour guide. If you have a great time, your guide graciously accepts tips!
- Who: All ages are welcome
- Capacity: 8 people per tour
- What to Wear: Comfortable and Maine weather appropriate clothing and shoes
- Weather Conditions: Due to the outdoor nature of this tour, we will cancel on rainy days and either issue a raincheck or refund your tickets. We will reach out no later than 9:15am the morning of the tour. Please be certain to supply us with your cell phone number when booking.
- Advanced tickets required
Private Tours for Groups of 8 or More:
Planning a family reunion, bachelor or bachelorette party? Celebrating an anniversary, birthday or organizing an outing with your sports club or coworkers? Complete our private tour request form online, email, or contact our “box office” about a private group event